My Pics

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deepshuk2k/

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Year of Change

Someone has said that 'only thing constant in this world is change' what can be more true than that. We come to this life with a bare slate of skill, we learn to crawl, we earn to walk, we learn to learn, and we learn and then we keep learning. It is this zeal to learn from each experience and zeal to to move on that separates people who achieve in life what they want to achieve. How important is this zeal to change the status quo can only be fathomed by the achievements man have achieved till now. Nothing is impossible, Walking on moon...exploring boundaries of impossibility have led man to achieve breakthroughs, but again this blog is about 'change'
This year is gonna be the year of change for life of this blogger, for starters i am joining new job in a week, in a new city. Its a important part of my future career, because the progress I am able to achieve will further cement my self confidence on my abilities. For starters from the people who interviewed me, it looks like they have tremendous hopes from me. somewhere in my interview process they are convinced that i can be the right fit for their high development plans. Am i nervous? No! I am only nervous for the fact that will I be able to achieve the standards I have set in my personal development. Will this change of job and my results from this change, further help me find my self? Every small creeps of undecidness about my abilities will be further laid to rest So is it possible i am overconfident? well that will have to depend on what confidence means? does it mean to know that your upbringing and your attitude provide enough faith to weave through puzzle of life and achieve your goals, then yes I am confident ..over? Yes! otherwise you wont have enough zeal to be successful.
Based on what my professors have said about me and what my previous companies owner and colleagues have gauged me, it should be interesting year to challenge myself to bring my self face to face with my self confidence and let my results speak.
Also it will be interesting year of sorts, will one year be enough for me to settle down, I dont know. Will be able to meet social standards which are being laid on me? I guess time will have to answer those complex questions. But I can be assured on one thing, time has told me to judge my judgments, so life.. I am here to challenge the complexities which may be thrown at me !

No comments: