My Pics

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deepshuk2k/

Sunday, August 20, 2006

blog 2

Blog2
Current mood: optimistic

So Second Day second blog, atleast promises are kept at this side of my comp.
The moments which I talked about yesterday make you step back and help u take a perspective of what is going around you.and where you wanna be. Also these introspections beg you to answer if you are doing what ur supposed to be doing to get where u wanna be.
so if these moments were meant to raise me from my slumber, they sure did, atleast my mind. the question which arises is just how much encouragement you need in urmind to make ur body follow the decisions taken up there. If you think its a second or minute or hour, then India would be independant in a year or so. To me the spark has to be ignited in sombodys belly to lead the fire in each house. Coming back to orignal question what am i doing and why and where do i have to be, I can definitly tell you am not doing what i should be doing. Where am i in my 5 yr plan somewhere around 50 % on what I should be at. The thing which i have understood what works for me is what works in every other phase of life, is that if ican create achievable targets in a time span and follow it with utmost heart ..anything is achievable. the secret is how much heart u have set up on it. having said that i think i will sit down to write my own targets and se where i reach.
hope it will taek one night of sleeping on it. so see you guys tomm

No comments: