My Pics

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deepshuk2k/

Sunday, August 20, 2006

first blog

My First Blog !
Current mood: blank

May 1st Labour day 2006, Day of Unions, Days of Working class to rise up too the Management class, day of immigrant protest, but this day is not about communism or illegal immigrants its about me finally deciding to open up to the world, whoever it may be. Just dont know why my self control and my discipline be on the lighter side of the balance scale to write this blog, is a question which i will ponder again and again. All this infighting with my innerself and all this thinking has brought me to the point of where the bloody hell should i start this blog from.
I guess I will begin from the day where my conscience finally decide to let me start this activity. The day was this Saturday.
How many moments do people remember in their life when their all their life flashes in front of their eyes and makes them stand naked in the mirror of self judgement of onesself. Above all what triggers these moments? death of some one close by, close shave with accidents, some terminal disease or is it something good like birth of ones child, marriage? The answer to these questions probably lies with some doctor or psychologist. Considering that i have none of the above capabilities it will be fair to understand i DONT KNOW the answer, but what i know i had those moments twice in my life in last two weeks.
First one was the day after i had a gun put on my head and second was when I went to this indian (for the lack of proper definition) blues concert.
Considering that i have made a start and a promise to fill it up tommorow i think i am going to stop for the day. I am pretty sure i have things to fill it up for tommorow

No comments: